Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kirk Update - 2.11.09

Hooray! I wasn't going to be satisfied with the 'reply all' experiment until you guys started responding to something someone else wrote. And ya haven't let me down. 100% mad props to the West Coast Party Planning Committee. I'm about a 7.5 for attending that party myself. I've been wanting to get out there for a month to see people and hang out.

Moises has been in contact this morning with none other than Harry Knowles of Aint It Cool News (http://www.aintitcool.com/). Definitely cool indeed. He's got some of Kirk's movie materials and ideas (including Zombie Derby Girls) that he's gonna try to get passed around which will be even cooler. Hats off to all his recent efforts and Kirk love.

Kirk's breathing took another strange turn today. He'll take like 7-8 tiiiiiiiiny breaths then 1 giant one. Not wet at all. It sounds like a huge sigh or something. I accused him of being dramatic. That was really it for the entire day besides laughing our asses off with each other.

OH! Tim and Deb have decided to bury Kirk in Louisville. Another family member has very generously donated a super nice plot, etc and they made the call. I told them that I supported their decision and can't wait to meet ALL that family. People are more than welcome to come with me. More details as they're available and it's not 5:15am.

Sleep time now, for more Kirk tomorrow. xoxo

-John

No comments: