Monday, February 9, 2009

Kirk Update - 2.9.09, 5:30

Just a quick note. Kirk is at the hospice. It didn't occur to me that of all the benefits of the hospice, another fantastic one is that the entire staff is on the same page. Ya know? No more questions for Deb and Tim, "Are we going to try this/that?", etc. So that's good.

Oh! I also forgot to encourage you all to start CCing everyone else on your emails. Not just me. It'll mean a lot of full mailboxes...cause there is DEFINITELY a lot of mail flying around...but i figure a lot of us know each other well from school, but I doubt anyone but Kirk knows everyone on this list. Some on The List might not know anyone else on it. It would be dumb to not bring together all the people feeling the same pain. So, let's work on that.

One love my people.

-John

No comments: