Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kirk Update - 10.15.07

Sorry this update is late. Kristina, Jenny and I were out watching Obama seal the deal on his pending inauguration. Booyah.

It was just Diana and me yesterday. Kirk answered the door himself! We greeted him with gifts of Backyard Burger lunch for which he was very appreciative. Kirk was getting himself ready to eat said gifts when Tim came in to find him.

Tim: Alright, time for a shower.
Kirk: But I gotta eat.
Tim: You just ATE lunch.
Kirk: But...I gotta eat.
Tim: Shower!

It was pretty funny.

When he got back it was time for second lunch and BTTF2. Which just takes BTTF to a new level. Marty gets to see his father punch out Biff (whereas before he was stuck in a trunk and arrived on the scene just after the punch). Future old Biffs are unmaking themselves. Alternate, evil 1985? It's a party.

Again Kirk was all over the score. All over quotes. Which I'm pretty convinced takes less cognitive ability than regular conversation. So we might be artificially boosting Kirk's personality with these movies? Call it denial maybe, but hearing him laugh and quote movies is The Best. Expect a lot of it when you visit.

Shortly after the movie we had to get goin to meet Jenny at the house. We're gonna be booked up this weekend, which will be awesome. Jenny, Paul, Devon, Nick, Courtney, Beavis, Illy, Butter, Brett...am I forgetting anyone? Do let me know if I am. Anyway, plenty of beds/couches/air mattresses. If you're driving up, toss an extra blanket/pillow in the car. We've totally got A LOT, but I haven't counted them and don't want to run out.

Can't wait to see you guys!

-John

No comments: